DRIVING DIRECTIONS PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Click logo for
FROM POINTS NORTH:
- NJ Turnpike South to Exit 14 A
- Through toll, you have three choices to reach Linden Street and Avenue A:
- Follow signs for Route 440 South, up and over ramp. Two rights and a
left will keep you on 440 S, heading for Bayonne Bridge. Take right
exit at sign, "Avenue A, last exit in NJ" and turn right. At second
light on Linden Street, turn left into driveway or park on street.
- Follow signs for Avenue E; continue through town to
8th Street; follow curve to Avenue A and turn right
on Avenue A and left into school driveway.
- Turn right after toll and left at next light onto Broadway; proceed down to
8th Street and follow the curve to Avenue A; turn right on Avenue A and
left into school driveway.
OR: Follow Kennedy Boulevard through Bayonne to Linden Street (block past 8th Street);
make right onto Linden and drive into HFA driveway or turn right onto Avenue A and park on street.
FROM NEWARK AIRPORT
AND POINTS WEST:
- Take Route 78 East to NJ Turnpike.
- Enter NJ Tpk at Exit 14 and leave at Exit 14A, following directions above.
FROM POINTS SOUTH:
FROM POINTS SOUTHWEST:
- Take Garden State Parkway (GSP) to Raritan toll; cross bridge and follow signs for
- Enter NJ Tpk at Exit 11 and leave at Exit 14A, following directions for Points
OR: Take GSP to Raritan toll; stay to right on bridge, following signs for 440 N
and Outerbridge Crossing. Cross Outerbridge into Staten Island and follow signs for 440.
- At Route 278 divide, bear right following signs for 278/440 and Verrazano
and Bayonne Bridges.
- Watch for signs for Bayonne Bridge; exit to right and follow signs for Bayonne
Bridge and 440.
- Exit immediately on the other side of the bridge; stay on left of divider at light.
- Turn left on Boulevard; go under the overpass and bear slightly left on Boulevard.
- Make left at first intersection after light onto Linden Street. HFA is directly in
front of you. Follow drive into back of building or onto Avenue A and park.
- Take NJ Turnpike to Exit 14 A and follow directions for Points North.
- OR: Take NJ Turnpike to Exit 10 and follow directions in Points South for
Outerbridge Crossing, Route 440 and Bayonne Bridge.
FROM POINTS EAST:
- Take Holland Tunnel to NJ Turnpike and follow directions for Points North.
- OR: Take Verrazano Bridge and exit Staten Island Expressway at Bayonne Bridge;
follow directions for Points South.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Holy Family Academy is located between Linden and 8th Streets on Avenue A in Bayonne, NJ. We are within easy walking distance to bus and train services that connect to New York City, Hudson and Bergen counties and the rest of New Jersey.
- Hudson-Bergen Light Rail of NJ Transit has a station on 8th Street & Avenue C in Bayonne - just two blocks from Holy Family Academy. Connections to New York City, NY Waterway, NJ Transit trains, PATH/Newark subway, North Hudson & Bergen. See HBLR schedule.
- Red & Tan Bus #10 runs along John F. Kennedy Boulevard in Jersey City and Bayonne and stops at 8th Street & Kennedy Boulevard - just one block east of Holy Family Academy.
Red & Tan Bus #99 runs from Port Authority bus terminal in Manhattan and along John F. Kennedy Boulevard in Bayonne, and stops at 8th Street & Kennedy Boulevard - just one block east of Holy Family Academy. See Red & Tan Bus schedule.
- NJ Transit Buses #81 (Greenville, Jersey City - Bayonne) and #120 (Downtown Manhattan - Bayonne) run along Avenue C in Bayonne and stop at 10th Street & Avenue C - just four blocks from Holy Family Academy. See NJ Transit Bus website.
- Broadway Bus Service runs along Broadway in Bayonne and stops at 8th Street & Broadway - just three blocks from Holy Family Academy. See Broadway Bus schedule.